The configuration of an APN applies exclusively to Digital Republic Flex SIM cards (network coverage via SWISSCOM or SIM ICCID starting with '894101')and must be configured on the device in order to connect to the Internet via the SIM card.
Please perform the APN configurations according to the manufacturer's instructions. If you have any difficulties regarding the APN-configuration, please don't hesistate to contact us +41 44 44 500 49 55.
The configuration settings for the Arlo Go camera can be found here.
Our APN settings for Arlo Go cameras are as follows:
- Visit my.arlo.com
- Click the + icon or Add device.
- Select your camera and click Next.
- Press the Sync button on the camera.
- Hold your camera in front of the QR code on your computer until a sound is heard.
- Click Yes, I heard a sound.
- If your camera is not found or you heard a buzzing sound or the camera LED blinks yellow, tap the pencil icon or click Edit APN.
- Enter the following information and then click Save and Next.
- Country: Switzerland
- Network operator: Other
- APN Name: dr.m2m.ch
- APN: dr.m2m.ch
- Username: (empty)
- Password: (empty)
- Authentication type: PAP
- APN type: default
- PDP: IPV4
- PDP roaming: IPV4