The configuration of an APN applies exclusively to Digital Republic Flex SIM cards (network coverage via SWISSCOM or SIM ICCID starting with '894101')and must be configured on the device in order to connect to the Internet via the SIM card.
Please perform the APN configurations according to the manufacturer's instructions. If you have any difficulties regarding the APN-configuration, please don't hesistate to contact us +41 44 44 500 49 55.
The configuration settings can be found in the attachments.
Our APN settings for Netgear Nighthawk are as follows:
2. Select Settings > Advanced Settings > Mobile Settings
3. Activate Mobile Data.
4. Deactivate Roaming.
5. Click the Add button to add an Access Point Name (APN) with its profile settings
6. Enter the following entries:
7. Click the Add button.
8. To make this APN the active APN, click on Options next to the APN name
9. Select Save.
10. Click the Confirm button to save your settings.