If you want to know how to activate a eSIM on your Apple device, then this guide is for you.
Be sure that the following requirements are met:
- You own a suitable Apple iPhone such as an iPhone Xs, XR, 11, 11 Pro etc.
- You are running iOS Version 12.1 or higher
- You are connected to the Internet
- You have already received your QR code
- Make sure that you are connected to the Internet during the scanning process, e.g. via WLAN.
Quick Guide: iPhone
Unfortunately it is not possible to run multiple eSIM profiles on the iPhone at the same time. Only one eSIM profile can be active at a time. However, it is possible to manually switch between different eSIM profiles.