1. Can I pay with TWINT even if I only have the prepaid version of TWINT?
Yes, this is possible. Please note that sufficient credit must be available. If you need more information about TWINT Prepaid, you can read it here: TWINT Prepaid FAQ
2. What happens if I have too little credit on my TWINT account?
If your balance is not sufficient, no payment will be made. However, you can also deposit another TWINT account.
3. How can I add TWINT as a payment method?
Log in to your Cockpit and navigate to "Payment method". There you can use the "Change payment method" function to select the TWINT option if a payment method is already stored. If no payment method has yet been stored in your account, you can select the TWINT option under "Add payment method":
You will be redirected to a page with a QR code:
Scan it with your TWINT app, and you're ready to go. You can change your payment method at any time.
4. How will I be informed about a booking for recurring payments with TWINT?
You will simply be notified by TWINT via the app for recurring payments. You don't have to do anything and the amount due is automatically deducted from your TWINT account.
5. What do I have to do for non-recurring payments (instant billing) via TWINT?
If you have made a change to your subscription, payment via TWINT takes place immediately. You will be redirected to the TWINT page and can scan the QR code in the TWINT app. After that, you only need to confirm the change manually in the TWINT app.