Read this step-by-step guide on how to activate your eSIM profile on your iPhone.
First, please check if you meet this requirement:
- Own an eSIM-enabled device. Do I have an eSIM-enabled device?
- You have already received your QR code
- You have the latest software version installed.
Make sure you are connected to the Internet during the activation process, e.g. via mobile or WLAN.
- Open the settings on your iPhone.
- Open the "Mobile Network" section
- Scroll down and tap on the "Add mobile plan" option.
- The iPhone camera will be activated. Scan the QR code we sent you by email.
- Confirm the entry with "Next".
- The eSIM is now activated on the iPhone.
Alternatively, you can also proceed as follows:
- Open the camera app and scan the QR code.
- When the message "Mobile plan detected" is displayed, tap on it.
- Tap "Next" at the bottom of the screen to continue.
- Tap "Add mobile plan".