If you want to know how to erase your eSIM profile on your Android Smartphone, then this guide is for you.
Make sure that you are successfully connected to the internet.
1. Select Settings.
2. Select Connections
3. Select Mobile Network > Advanced.
4. Select Mobile Service Provider (or SIM card Manager)
5. Select the eSIM profile you want to erase.
6. Proceed to tap Remove.
7. Confirm your choice by clicking Remove once again.
8. Your eSIM profile is now erased.
Keep in mind that by confirming to remove your mobile tariff, you solely delete your eSIM profile. Your current Subscription will remain and can now be used on another device.