First, please check if you have an eSIM-enabled device. You can find a list of all compatible devices on the following page: Do I have an eSIM-enabled device?
If you are already a customer with us and would like to have an eSIM variant instead of a classic SIM card, you can apply for an eSIM change via the customer portal. Follow our step-by-step guide and check the prerequisites to switch to an eSIM.
The subscription must be active. This means that a follow-up package must be selected via "Manage subscription". You can find out exactly how to manage your subscription here: How can I manage, deactivate or pause my subscription in the cockpit?
- Log in to your customer portal.
- Navigate to the Cockpit.
- Activate a subscription on the SIM card. (Follow-up package must be selected)
- Next, click on "manage" for the SIM card in question.
- Click on "Details" in the category at the top.
- Finally, click on "Activate" under "Switch to eSIM".
- Your eSIM will then be made available
- Scan the QR code with your device.
We have also sent the QR code to your email in case you want to activate at a later time. Note that the activation period is limited to 24 hours. Your physical SIM card will be deactivated directly!