First of all make sure that you have successfully purchased a Roaming Data Plan within your SIM Management Portal.
Recreate the following steps in order to activate your Roaming Data Plan for Digital Republic Flat and Digital Republic Flex:
1. Restart your device.
2. Activate "Mobile Data" on your device.
The corresponding path is usually: Settings - Network Settings - Mobile Data
3.Aactivate "Data Roaming" on your end device.
The corresponding path is usually: Settings - Network Settings/Mobile Network - Data Roaming
4. Disable "Wi-Fi" on your device.
5. Proceed to manually select your "Network Provider".
The corresponding path is usually: Settings - Network Settings/Mobile Network - Select Network Provider
6. Once you are successfully registered on your Providers Network you will receive an SMS confirming the activation of your Roaming Data Plan.
7. Remove the SIM card completely from your mobile phone and re-insert it. If you have a DUAL SIM device, try inserting the SIM card in the other SIM slot.
8. If possible, try inserting the SIM card into your travel partner's phone to make sure it's not your phone.
9. If you still have problems, please check the APN settings on your device.
If the steps above do not work, please open a ticket in our support portal here.