The following cryptocurrencies are accepted as payment methods with us.
- Bitcoin Cash
- USD Coin
On digitalrepublic.ch, the following applies (SIM order):
When you order a SIM card from our website, you can pay for it directly with cryptocurrencies.
To do so, select cryptocurrencies as the payment method during checkout.
In the customer portal the following applies (Subscription costs):
The crypto platforms unfortunately do not support automatic debiting of the subscription fee as is the case with credit cards. If you would like to pay your subscription costs with cryptos, we can load a desired amount in your customer account. The costs for your subscription will then be deducted from this amount as long as there is enough credit.
To top up your account with cryptos, please proceed as follows:
- Contact us through our support portal. Your message must contain the following information:
- Amount in CHF (min CHF 200) that you would like to top up.
- The login e-mail of your account
- Your date of birth
- Your full first and last name which is stored in your customer account
- One of our support heroes will reply to your ticket and send you a link where you can place the transaction.
- As soon as we receive the transaction, we will send you a confirmation by mail. Please note that it may take 1-2 days for us to process.
- The cryptocurrency you transfer will be converted into CHF by our payment provider. The amount will then be loaded into your account in CHF.
- The topped up amount (CHF) will be used for the monthly invoice and automatic renewal. You will see the deductions on the receipts.
- Direct purchases (e.g. upgrade or purchase of roaming packages) can currently not be deducted from the topped up balance.