How can I report inappropriate content?

Modified on Tue, 16 Mar 2021 at 03:48 PM

Blocking of unlawful pornography – reporting suspicious content

As a provider of Internet access, we are required by law (Art. 46 Telecommunications Act and Art. 89b Telecommunications Directive) to block contents with unlawful pornographic content as directed by the Federal Office of Police (fedpol). To do so we adhere to the blacklists maintained by fedpol. 

Reporting suspicion

Have you come across web content with unlawful pornography (content portraying sexual activities with children or animals or involving violence) and do you want to report this? 

Your report of suspicion will get to the right place the fastest if you use this link to inform the Federal Office of Police (fedpol) of the relevant content, using their reporting form. 

Please note: In no case should you download the content or make screenshots. By doing so, you yourself could become liable to prosecution.

If you have become a victim of cybercrime (phishing, sextortion, etc.), then please contact your local cantonal law enforcement authorities. There you can also file a complaint.

Konnte dein Anliegen noch nicht gelöst werden?