Here is how to add a roaming package to your SIM card.
A few things to keep in mind:
- Only one roaming package can be booked at a time.
- Roaming packages can be booked both via the customer portal and the roaming portal. The process is the same.
- Each roaming package is valid for 365 days and is activated the moment you turn on roaming on your device abroad for the first time.
How to activate a roaming package:
- Log in to your customer account.
- Click "manage" under the chosen SIM card.
- On the next page, select the "Roaming" category at the top and then click "Book package".
- Select your desired tariff, scroll down and click on "Next".
- Finally, click "Confirm".
If it is a new SIM card, a national data package (Switzerland) must have been activated once, that afterward a roaming package can be booked independently of the national data package. If you book a roaming data package with us, you have 365 days to activate this data package. The activation takes place automatically as soon as you use the internet via roaming for the first time abroad. After successful activation, your roaming data package is valid for 365 days. As soon as you have used up the data package, you can activate a new one.