Here you can find out which value-added services are available and how to activate/deactivate them.
Chargeable value-added services
No one likes to be surprised with unforeseen costs, and we want to protect you from them. That’s why on every one of our SIM cards, most value-added services are turned off by default. However, please keep in mind that not all chargeable services can be disabled, and you may still incur costs through the following special numbers:
- 0800 - free numbers - CHF 0
- 084x, 0878 - service numbers - according to provider
- 090x, 090x - premium numbers - according to provider
- 18xx - directory assistance
Costs may vary depending on the provider. We recommend that you check them in advance with the relevant provider. In most cases, a hotline number indicates that it is chargeable. For example, at Swiss Post:
Which chargeable value-added services can be activated/deactivated?
Roaming, international calls and SMS
- Messages abroad and from Switzerland to abroad (calls and SMS chargeable according to the tariff list). This service must also be activated first in order to receive calls and SMS abroad.
Value-added service numbers
- Chargeable calls to 0906 and 090x numbers.
Value-added service SMS/MMS
- Chargeable value-added service messages (e.g., vending machines, digital stamps)
- Premium value-added service for adult entertainment (e.g., erotic content)
How can I activate/deactivate value-added services?
You can activate or deactivate value-added services in the customer portal.
The following requirements apply for this:
Here’s how to activate/deactivate value-added services:
Log into your customer account.
Click "Manage" on the appropriate SIM card.
Click "Voice Settings".
Activate/deactivate value-added service(s).
Click on "Confirm" at the bottom right to save your changes.