If you have already successfully activated your SIM card, please check these steps:
First, check your device's system settings and make sure that mobile data is turned on. Also make sure that the flight mode and do not disturb are disabled.
The respective path could be:
1. settings - mobile data / network settings → enable mobile data.
2. settings - disable flight mode
3. settings - disable do not disturb
- Is the SIM card neatly inserted in the tray?
- Is the SIM card inserted in the correct compartment? (Not in the memory card slot)
- Try to insert the SIM card into the other tray. (If you have two SIM card slots)
Now turn off your device completely and turn it on again. If that didn't help, turn it off again and, if possible, remove the SIM card for a few minutes. Then insert it again and turn the device on again. It is possible that this process will fix small errors in the cache, so that your device can now dial into the network by rebooting. If the SIM card still does not work, I recommend you to insert your SIM card into another device. If this fixes the error, the problem is probably with the device you are using.
The APN settings should be configured automatically, but sometimes it doesn't work properly.
Check if your APN settings are set correctly.
To do this, proceed as follows:
Settings - Mobile data / Network settings → Access point name
- Country: Switzerland
- Network provider: Other
- APN name: internet
- APN: internet
- Username: (empty)
- Password: (empty)
- Authentication type: PAP
- APN type: default
- PDP: IPV4
- Check the network coverage in the area you are in. Also, try to change your location
- Check if the software on your device is up-to-date.
Contact our support with the affected SIM card number.