The voicemail is your answering assistant and intervenes as soon as you cannot be reached. How to activate the voicemail (only works if the voice option is active).
- Log in to your customer account.
- Click on "manage" for the SIM card in question.
- Next, click on "Voice settings".
- Now click on "change".
- Now activate/deactivate the voicebox.
- Finally, click on "confirm" at the bottom right.
- Quick settings via shortcuts on the cell phone:
Quick settings via shortcuts on the mobile phone:
Activate voicemail: *145# Call key
Switch off voicemail: #145# Call key
Call voicemail on 076 333 33 33 and press 9 to enter the menu. Here, you have the following options:
Change greeting text (key 1)
Mailbox password (key 4)
Voice mail language (key 5)
Caller information (key 6)
Call the voicemail on 076 333 33 33 and press the 0 key to enter the help. Now follow the instructions.
Good to know:
When abroad, the voicemail can become an unexpected cost trap, so we recommend that you deactivate the voicemail completely while abroad.